800-321-0763 | Email Us


April 15, 2025

Individuals – File an income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, or 709) and pay any tax due. If you want an automatic 6-month extension of time to file the return, file Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, or you can get an extension by phone if you pay part or all of your estimate of income tax due with a credit card. Then file Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, or 709 by October 15.

View full calendar