800-321-0763 | Email Us

Household employers

April 15, 2025

Household employers – If you paid cash wages of $2,000 or more in the previous year to a household employee, file Schedule H (Form 1040) with your income tax return and report any employment taxes. Report any federal unemployment (FUTA) tax on Schedule H if you paid total cash wages of $1,000 or more in any calendar quarter of the previous 2 years to household employees. Also report any income tax you withheld for your household employees.

View full calendar