800-321-0763 | Email Us


January 31, 2025

Employers – Federal unemployment tax. File Form 940 (or 940-EZ) for this year. If your undeposited tax is $500 or less, you can either pay it with your return or deposit it. If it is more than $500, you must deposit it. However, if you already deposited the tax for the year in full and on time, you have until February 10 to file the return.

View full calendar